Dart Advantage Logistics is seeking Freigh Broker Agent with an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to succeed to join our organization. Dart Advantage Logistics (“DAL”) is a family-owned, Minnesota Corporation formed in 1996 and part of the Dart Network, one of America’s leading nationwide transportation and logistics services providers. DAL provides Fortune 500 companies and growing businesses alike with the solutions they need for supply chain assurance. Driving business forward. Thinking miles ahead. That’s the Dart Advantage.
As a Freight Broker Agent for DAL, you will build your own book of business while handling your customer’s transportation needs. You ensure the growth and development of customer accounts through strategic decision-making and upholding DAL's commitment to service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Make calls to establish relationships and build your book of business from the ground up
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
- Negotiate price with shippers and carriers
- Manage daily shipments, resolving issues, to ensure pickup and delivery is on time.
- Be honest and proactive in all your communications – internally and externally
WHAT WE OFFER
- Leading Commission – up to 70%
- Dedicated back-office team
- Top tier TMS with integrated macro point tracking and free access to load boards
- Work remotely or from your office space
- Flexibility to meet customers’ billing, contractual and multimodal needs
- Low customer saturation
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Outstanding transportation sales ability
- At least 1 year of transportation freight sales and broker experience
- Have an established transportation customer base of active shippers
- Must be able to manage full life cycle of customer freight
- You navigate ambiguity well and champion continuous improvement and innovative approaches to problem solving when challenges arise.
- Your ability to communicate with others helps clearly and concisely you easily connect with others and build relationships.
This is a 1099 (independent contractor) position
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $36,000.00 – $500,000.00 per year
- Choose your own hours
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote