Cardinal Logistics Management, Inc. has been a carrier since 1997 and is now one of the largest, most diverse, dedicated fleet operations in the country. With operations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, Cardinal employs over 4,000 drivers and staff. As a fully integrated solutions provider, the Cardinal Logistics Management Brokerage group adds a host of additional services, providing sophisticated and flexible solutions to shippers of all kinds.
We are currently looking to add a freight brokerage agency to our logistics division. The ideal candidate would have a passion for freight and an entrepreneurial spirit. Cardinal values all partnerships (clients, drivers, carriers, and agents) and is committed to remaining the most trusted logistics and transportation solutions leader in the industry.
Cardinal’s platform allows you to build a business and team to achieve your professional goals, in the desired markets and commodities where you excel. With an unsaturated market, opportunities are endless for our agent partners. You will offer tech enabled logistic services from a position of financial strength and with an exemplary reputation. Reach out today to learn more about Cardinal and how we can help you reach new levels of success.
- 70% commission
- Business Intelligence system
- Detailed customer data to strengthen relationships through visibility
- Carrier data to help cover freight and gain additional market knowledge
- Improved metrics for you to manage your team and clients
- Operational support available (larger projects, time away, reduce your work load)
- Top tier TMS with integrated macro point tracking and free access to load boards
- Work remotely or from your office space
- Experienced and dedicated back office support and accounting teams
- Flexibility to meet customers’ billing, contractual and multimodal needs
- Thorough, diligent and timely carrier and customer set-ups
- Claims facilitation
- Brand recognition
- Business planning resources including succession and exit options
Enjoy the benefits of running your own logistics firm without the financial risk or the cost of a TMS, accounting/back office departments, branding, insurance, cash flow, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.