Website Freight Broker Agent
- Perform freight services according to company and government regulations.
- Plan and coordinate pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Work with Shippers, Carriers and Dispatchers to manage the schedules.
- Track and report shipment status to customers.
- Manage multiple deliveries, process spot requests and develop new sales strategies to improve business
- Resolve freight discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer concerns and queries professionally.
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with customers.
- Identify and contact qualified carriers for freight services.
- Negotiate contract and pricing agreements with carriers.
- Provide special discounts and promotions to customers.
- Contact current and potential customers for new business opportunities.
- Maintain strong relationship with multiple carriers.
- Ensure that freight paperwork are completed and approved before transportation.
- Maintain freight files and customer receipts for reference purposes.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Pay: $15.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Freight Brokering: 1 year (Preferred)
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.