Website Foodmaster Logistics
Growing freight brokerage looking for talented people to fill Freight Broker positions in their Mesa AZ location.
About the role:
As a Freight Broker for Foodmaster Logistics, you will build a book of business while handling your customer’s transportation needs. If you are self-motivated, a problem-solver, quick decision maker and an over-achiever, this is the career for you. This position is commission based with the opportunity to earn based on your potential.
Your job focus:
- Build strong relationships with customers and carriers to determine their freight needs
- Brokering freight
- Make calls to prospect and build your book of business from the ground up
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
- Negotiate price with shippers and carriers
- Manage daily shipments, resolving issues, to ensure pickup and delivery is on time
What you need to be considered:
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to handle conflict
- The ability to work with technology and learn quickly
- Sales or customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The desire for financial independence
Foodmaster Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- sales or customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.