Website Arepet Trans, LLC
Freight Broker Agent
Arepet TRANS is looking to partner with experienced Freight Broker/Agents who are seeking a remote and commission-based freight sales opportunity. Our Freight Agents have the freedom to be their own boss and receive a high percentage split, mentoring and back office support.
- Base pay plus commission (based on experience)
- ***$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS***
- DRAW PROGRAM offered
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop your existing accounts and prospect for new accounts
- Perform freight services according to company and government regulations
- Plan and coordinate pick-up and delivery schedules
- Work with shippers, carriers and dispatchers to manage the schedule
- Track and report shipment status to customers
- Manage multiple deliveries, process spot requests and develop new sales strategies to improve business
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with customer
- Provide special discounts and promotions to returning customers
- Respond to customer concerns and queries professionally
- Resolve freight discrepancies in a timely manner
- Identify and contact qualified carriers for freight services
- Negotiate contract and pricing agreements with carriers
- Maintain strong relationship with multiple carriers
- Ensure that freight paperwork is completed and approved before transportation
- Maintain freight files and customer receipts for reference purposes
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills/ Abilities
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with clients
- Strong communication skills, bilingual required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of McLeod software a plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer and phone
- Freight brokering, minimum of 2 years (required)
This is a remote position.
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.