Website Mangum's Inc
In the highly competitive transportation industry, customers want not only quality service and knowledgeable professionals but also desire a trustworthy relationship with their transport company.
The broker agent is responsible for ensuring the success of logistics services by providing exceptional service to our customers.
This is an ideal position for intelligent, competitive, self-directed, and detail-oriented individuals of the highest character who are motivated to achieve personal success by helping their company and its customers prosper.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree, strong communication and problem-solving skills, and a personal drive to succeed. Knowledge of the local transportation market, experience using contact database and logistics software and customer relationship management skills would be a plus.
The broker agent will:
· Identify and select reputable and safe carriers for freight services.
· Plan and coordinate pick-up and delivery schedules.
· Track and report shipment status to customers.
· Manage multiple deliveries in an organized manner.
· Maintain positive and productive relationships with both customers and carriers.
· Research and secure new customer opportunities.
· Ensure that all required paperwork is completed and submitted.
· Maintain a current knowledge of market trends in the transportation industry.
The starting salary range for this position is $20-$25 per hour depending on experience. Mangum’s will provide laptop and company phone for business use. Upon successful completion of training, broker agent will be eligible to earn commission off of collected profits from completed loads.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28,645.11 – $151,690.07 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wilson, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.