Website Rapid Freight LLC
We are looking for an experienced Freight Broker to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the freight industry, including freight rates, regulations, and transportation options. The successful candidate will be responsible for negotiating rates with carriers, managing customer relationships, and ensuring that shipments arrive on time and in good condition. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the freight industry and wants to make a positive impact on our business.
- Negotiate rates with carriers and shippers.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Monitor the status of shipments and resolve any issues that arise.
- Develop and maintain relationships with carriers, shippers, and customers.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions.
- Provide customer service to shippers and carriers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $78,635.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Freight Agent/Broker: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.