Website Rison transport LLC
Rison Enterprises is looking to add an experienced freight broker to the team.
- Prospecting new clients, including face to face meetings, cold calling, emailing
- Negotiating reasonable rates
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Prospecting Carriers/Dispatching Trucks
- Load entry/Carrier Load Tracking
- Scheduling load Pickups/Deliveries
Freight Broker Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in the freight brokering/logistics industry
- Sales knowledge, willing to make cold calls, as well as meeting company employees face to face to execute sales
- Be Fluent in various online programs, including TMS’s, Spreadsheets, docusign, etc.
- High School Diploma
- Adequate communication skills, as well as proficient knowledge of the trucking industry
- Not required, but preferred: Shipping clients from prior business dealings. This is a major bonus
- Monday-Friday 7AM-5PM
- Flexible schedule- work from home/remote as much as wanted/needed
CDL CLASS A DRIVER BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance, optional Dental/vision
- Company Match 401-K
- Weekly Pay
- All Software/Materials needed will be supplied
- Yearly Bonuses, based on sales
Pay: 80+% commission
This position is an opportunity for an experienced freight agent, to use their career skills to help grow as well as manage a new company. This is not your typical corporate company, and we assure you that if you decide to join the team, it will be a great move for everyone involved!
CONTACT: Blaine: (616)-403-9645
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $66,174.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.