Website Best Logistics Group, Inc
Best Logistics Group is seeking a highly motivated professional that thrives in an environment where your efforts truly pay off. Based in our expanding office in Kernersville, NC this highly lucrative Freight Broker role is responsible for collaborating with carrier partners and shippers alike overseeing the full life cycle of every shipment in your given book of business. In order to be successful in this role, individuals must be able to think quickly in a fast paced and competitive team environment where your hard work will generate results.
We are seeking a flatbed/open deck specialist who has experience in moving and quoting flatbed, heavy haul, and hot shot loads (using Flatbed, RGN, Landoll, Step Deck trailers)
What does the position require?
- Lead generation to build a portfolio of clients through industry leading technology
- Function as the liaison between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers
- Develop long term relationships with customers by providing first in class customer service
- Manage movement of the client’s goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported safely and delivered on time to the client’s expectations
- Using industry leading technology provide market competitive pricing for customer shipments
- Collaborate with team members on pricing strategies and solution decisions
- Have fun! We want someone who enjoys their work
What is BLG looking for?
- Ambitious, outgoing and success driven mindset
- Strong email, phone, and face-to-face communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Associates Degree Required, Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Operational experience within the 3PL/Logistics field (preferred not required)
Best Logistics offers a competitive salary plus commission along with a benefits package including 401k, medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, life insurance, and more to suit your needs!
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.