Website Logistics Worldwide
FREIGHT AGENT / BROKER – Entry Level Position
Logistics Worldwide – NATIONWIDE
Looking to take your freight brokering career to the next level? Join the LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE Team!
Should have the following:
2-5 years of Freight Brokerage SALES Experience
2-5 years of Truckload Experience
Small to large Book of Business
Logistics Worldwide is currently looking to hire FREIGHT BROKER AGENTS. Logistics Worldwide considers every agent as a business partner. This position is responsible for generating new revenue through cold calling leads via the telephone and internet to pursue business. As a Freight broker you will assess business potential, plan and organize call campaigns and provide formal client presentations via web demonstrations. We embrace the agent model, and our agents enjoy an exclusive family feel. Our agents receive the most aggressive commission split. Experience preferred but not required.
At Logistics Worldwide we pride ourselves on our fun, refreshing, family-like culture, believing that you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with. We practice partnering with our agents, not resumes, and treat them as the very foundation of everything we want to be. We understand that open minded and innovative personalities can accomplish anything. We strive for innovation and speed to market and appreciate that this cannot be done without the greatest TEAM. Our culture defines us.
What we offer:
· 20% Commission Split Plus a Base Salary
· 100,000+ FTL carriers and competitive LTL rates
· Free software / mobile app
· Dedicated agent development / growth team
· Must have a book of business (shipping customers)
· Must have experience in freight brokering or freight sales
· Qualifying candidates can earn a promotional start at 70% commission
· Bi-Weekly Pay – commissions are paid once customer invoice is paid by the customer
· Auto-posting to load boards (DAT, Truckstop, PostEverywhere)
· Full scale support team with overnight and weekend hours
· Advanced technology with digital signing, tracing, tracking, and auto truck matching
· Available carrier group to assist in covering loads and dispatching
· Very low customer saturation and customer protection on your accounts
· All the new leads you can process.
· CRM Access for all your clients
· Sales contests
· Dedicated marketing team with free marketing materials
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission PLUS Base Salary
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Contract Length: Varies
Contract Renewal: Likely
Additional Compensation: Commission
Work Location: Fully Remote
Logistics Worldwide is one of the most progressive transportation management companies in the business. Our focus is to provide customers with superior supply chain management services and best in class technology at the lowest possible cost while providing customers with the above and beyond level of customer service they deserve. With our unique and progressive approach to transportation management, Logistics Worldwide helps customers of all sizes drive savings and simplification into their supply chains. When you select Logistics Worldwide to manage your transportation processes, you get a true partner and the recognized leader in the third-party logistics industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ops Manager
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.