Website Freight Tracker
Must have current book of freight business.
Freight agent experience a must.
Own your own business while working with one of the fastest growing freight brokerages in Florida. Work from anywhere with no minimum or maximum sales targets. Grow your own customer base or use our network of suppliers and carriers to manage loads.
Brokers/Agents are responsible for the scheduling and management of all load operations. The ideal-candidate is self-motivated, sales-minded, confident, a problem solver and excited to grow their business.
Highly encouraged to explain current book of business with resume when applying in order to get an interview invitation.
Freight broker/agent compensation –
Up to 50% sales commission.
· Build and manage customer/carrier relationships.
· Establish new accounts and continuously manage the accounts.
· Negotiate rates.
· Source carriers.
· Generate new supplier leads.
· Verify and track load status.
Complete all paperwork required for invoicing of loads.
· Current freight book of business a must.
· Freight agent experience a must.
· Freight industry experience is a must.
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a sales-related role.
· Current relationships with shippers and carriers a must.
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
· Must be able to multitask and solve problems.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Logistics: 5 years (Preferred)
- Broker/Agent: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.