Website Vee's Marketing, Inc
From: Jason Vee, Owner and President
Re: Truck broker/freight agent
Vee’s Marketing is a produce company that distributes onions all over the US and Canada. We have a one-person freight department that handles all of our in-house needs for onions and potatoes. We have a broker MC, #855963. And we are fully insured to broker freight. I’m looking for an experienced freight broker that wants to take advantage of working for a small company that has all of the freight brokering tools, billing support, insurance, and company reputation to be successful without layers of management like largers corporations that can slow down daily work.
- Build and grow your own customer base. This is important. We do not need someone to support our in-house freight needs. We are looking for applicants that can add to our company revenue.
- Procure, dispatch, and track your own trucks.
- Maintain the company integrity that Vee’s Marketing has been building since 1990.
- Previous freight experience is required
- Must be accountable for every decision within their role, i.e. freight quotes, RFPs, contracts
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner, a logical thinker and team-oriented
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Office hours, Monday – Friday.
Vee’s Marketing, 1323 Broadway St, Ste 200, Superior, WI 54880
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,000.00 – $2,000.00 per week
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
No Covid19 mask requirements.
Work Location: One location
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.