Website RCS Logistics
RCS Logistics is a privately-owned International Freight Forwarder with a powerful brand that’s been servicing our international customers for over 25 years. We’ve experienced tremendous growth in our domestic truckload, LTL, drayage and transload business over the past few years through our existing customer base, which includes many leading retail & consumer brands in the US. Our incredible growth is directly attributed to our outstanding people, fantastic culture and an ownership/leadership team that is committed to growth.
The Domestic Logistics Broker/Agent is a newly created position(s) that will focus on new customers in Truckload, LTL, Expedited and/or Drayage. We are looking for candidates with some level of existing business, but who are looking for a new organization where they will have the organizational support, tools, resources and leadership to significantly grow their income and join a winning organization. He/She will play a critical role in our organization’s talent pipeline and aggressive goals for growth in domestic logistics over the coming years.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage existing book of customers while developing relationships to continue growing customer base.
- Cross-train existing Operations team to ensure seamless coverage on accounts.
- Primary point of contact internally for Customers, Domestic Carriers and RCS Internal departments with respect to all aspects of domestic shipment execution from rates, pickup and delivery, billing & invoicing, issue resolution, etc
- Maintain strong working relationships with partner carriers & service providers, such as: Drayage, TL, LTL, Sprinter Van Carriers to ensure proper balance of competitive rates, capacity/service and long-term partnership
- Provides exceptional customer service through proactive planning, communication and follow-up, as it relates to all stages of a domestic shipment life cycle.
- Develop strong internal partnerships & teamwork to support growth of your existing business and development of new business.
The RCS Advantage:
- Support from our experienced, best-in-class internal teams led a leadership team with an oustanding mix of backgrounds from Carriers, Brokers and Customers:
o Domestic Operations & Customer Service
o Domestic Carrier Relations: thousands of carriers and over 100yrs combined
o Business Intelligence & Analytics Team
o Accounting, Financial A/R & AP
o Key Account Management & Sales
- Industry-leading commission structure
- No cap on commissions or growth
- Bridge Salary during start-up phase
- Full Benefits package
- Outstanding culture and brand recognition
- Remote office location for employees outside Charlotte area
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have an existing book of domestic truckload, LTL and/or drayage business (customers)
- 2+ years of cradle to grave experience managing domestic brokerage accounts (customer & carriers)
- 4 year BA or BS degree preferred but not required
- Highly organized and communicative –able to interact effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to perform in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- High degree of initiative and motivation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $500,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Logistics: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.