Website Key Energy Services
We are currently seeking a Dispatcher
- Coordinates, schedules and communicates information to crew and field personnel, organizing and tracking relevant information according to customer demands.
- Prepares forms from billings, statements, invoices, receipts or vendor data, including processing crew tickets and entering issue slips for customers using different billing procedures.
- Maintains paperwork and price tickets, post log books (including driver hours), records mileage logs on trucks including weekly report on truck drivers’’ non-billable time.
- Keeps proper record of al jobs in work log according to established guidelines.
- Answers incoming phone calls and/or inquires, maintaining and providing positive and effective service to both internal and external customers.
- Makes arrangements for shipping and delivery to ensure orders are properly handled.
- Prepares and processes orders and maintains all necessary supplies.
- Keep time cards distributed and tallied, makes distributions of truck books, collects per-trip/post trip reports and refers any irregularities to proper management for handling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School or GED equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of One (1) year of basic oilfield well servicing experience, or work experience in a related field.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills, with the ability to function in a Windows-based environment.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit keyenergy-careers.sabacloud.com.