Website Waste Connections
We are looking for an experienced Dispatcher to join the team at our hauling location at West Dallas, Texas. (located between Downtown and Irving)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries for missed pick-ups, misplaced containers and property damage.
- Assisting driver(s) when a pick up or delivery is in question before servicing.
- Scheduling and dispatching work to various employees and departments throughout the day.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers daily.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in English a Spanish preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalentpreferred.
- 2 years of Dispatcher experience in a transportation or logistics atmospherepreferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both orally and written.
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit careers.wasteconnections.com.