Website U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.
Who we are:
Get Loads. Service Loads. Be Relentless. Armed with a team of dedicated people and powerful technology, we are revolutionizing the transportation industry by providing custom and innovative solutions to our customers that cannot be found anywhere else. As one of the nation’s largest truckload carriers, we’re fueled by our commitment to excellence and upholding the promises we make to both our customers and our people. When we focus our varied talents on ensuring your freight moves as efficiently and safely as possible, that’s service you can count on. That’s the POWER OF U.S.
We are in search of goal-oriented, driven, innovative thinkers to join our fast-paced and relentless team. As part of our Dedicated team, you’ll work directly with transportation management, accounts, and drivers to meet goals for the trucks and our customers. By supporting our drivers from pickup to delivery, you’ll ensure our customer commitments are executed seamlessly, every time. Are you ready to help transform an industry? Move forward with U.S.
What’s in it for me:
Right Role. Right Tools. Right People. U.S. Xpress invests in our talent starting on day one. You will be provided with personal and professional development opportunities that compliment your interests and encourage you to build a career you’re passionate about. Whether it is employee stock options, profit-sharing, 401K, professional development, or our competitive pay, we help prepare you for the future. Be part of an organization that values out-of-the-box thinking and rewards employees for going above and beyond. Curious about the other benefits of working with us? Check out our perks below!
What you’ll do
- Resolve and/or escalate inbound phone calls from drivers.
- Maintains SATCOM messages for each driver ensuring their accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintains accurate ETA and PTA metrics by reviewing hours of service for each driver within their fleets for the entire scope of the load.
- Instruct driver on where to pick-up and deliver loads; provide accurate and detailed information regarding directions, load information, pick-up/delivery times and other load related information.
- Proactively informs management, Customer Service, Load Planners, and Fleet Management of all load and/or driver issues; includes a proactive review of pre-plans for deliveries.
- Verballing drivers on designated customer loads.
- Communicates and addresses all Dispatch challenges to Load Planner/Planning Manager and provides potential solution.
- Maintains constant communication with drivers and identifies any existing and potential service deviations; attempts to minimize any and all impact to the customer while maintaining capacity optimization.
- Accurately input load and driver related information as well as actively update and take action on alerts, warnings, and notifications in the system.
- Repower loads as needed pending importance of load.
- Sunday- Thursday, 1:00pm – 10:00pm
What we’re looking for
- Any combination of education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma
- Operational experience a plus.
- Call center and/or customer service experience a plus.
- Basic communication skills and common courtesy required; ability to exchange information effectively in a concise and logical way and be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Basic computer skills required; experience with Microsoft Office, Internet and applicable company specific applications.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Vacation, Sick, & Personal time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site work out facility
Work Environment / Physical Requirements – Normal office settings.
Employees are required to maintain proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the department is operated in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Unless otherwise noted, the position requires work on an USX site or USX customer location site while performing the essential functions of this position.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected for this position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Employees performing this job may be asked to perform other duties as required and the responsibilities of the position may change. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
U.S. Xpress is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.hrapply.com.