Website Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Note that if you are viewing this posting on an external job board (such as Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.), unless specifically stated in the posting, the provided salary estimates may not be accurate as they are not provided by Saddle Creek. Our recruiters look forward to speaking with you about your background, skills, and compensation requirements.
- Provide real time driver and load status updates in the TruckMate software system
- Provide coverage/communications for radio, phone and People Net
- Ensure proper flow of documents to and from drivers
- Effectively communicate with management, drivers and customers
- Enter data efficiently and accurately in complex software systems
- Perform clerical and administrative functions including sorting, filing and distributing transportation documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year experience as a transportation clerical or similar role
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong computer skills – prior experience working with complex computer systems
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems, such as PeopleNet and/or TruckMate preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and keep track of several shipments for numerous clients
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, drivers and customers
- Ability to work overtime, other shifts and/or holidays as business needs require
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and medical reimbursement
- Weekly pay
- Vacation immediately upon hire
- 401(k) match
- Employee assistance and identity theft protection
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Personal time after 90 days
- Shift differential for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts
. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
. View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
. View the E-Verify Posting
and let us know your contact information and the nature of your request.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.