Website Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek Logistics Services succeeds by promoting a diverse, friendly, and respectful teamwork environment. As a vital service provider, we not only make a difference in our community but offer our associates opportunities to enhance their skills, build meaningful careers and end each day with a sense of accomplishment. If you’re looking for a family-oriented company that lives by its values and offers competitive pay and benefits, join our team today.
Note that if you are viewing this posting on an external job board (such as Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.), unless specifically stated in the posting, the provided salary estimates may not be accurate as they are not provided by Saddle Creek. Our recruiters look forward to speaking with you about your background, skills, and compensation requirements.
Schedule: Thursday – Saturday and every other Wednesday, 7pm-7am
The Logistics Coordinator coordinates the delivery of customer products to desired locations.
- Provide real time driver and load status updates in the TruckMate software system
- Provide coverage/communications for radio, phone and People Net
- Ensure proper flow of documents to and from drivers
- Effectively communicate with management, drivers and customers
- Enter data efficiently and accurately in complex software systems
- Perform clerical and administrative functions including sorting, filing and distributing transportation documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year experience as a transportation clerical or similar role
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong computer skills – prior experience working with complex computer systems
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems, such as PeopleNet and/or TruckMate preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and keep track of several shipments for numerous clients
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, drivers and customers
- Ability to work overtime, other shifts and/or holidays as business needs require
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and medical reimbursement
- Weekly pay
- Vacation immediately upon hire
- 401(k) match
- Employee assistance and identity theft protection
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Personal time after 90 days
- Shift differential for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts
Saddle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and existing associates and evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religious creed, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, medical condition, military and veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, governmental regulations and executive orders. View the EEO is the Law poster
. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
. View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
. View the E-Verify Posting
Saddle Creek is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a career opportunity, please send an e-mail to
and let us know your contact information and the nature of your request.
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.