Website Ceva Logistics
Assigns routes to drivers and owner-operators; coordinates shipments according to customer instructions, and ensures compliance to DOT regulations and established internal policies and guidelines. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Dispatch drivers for U.S. domestic shipment pick-ups and deliveries.
- Ensure compliance with DOT regulations and established internal policies and guidelines.
- Notify drivers of assignments and direct their activities to ensure cargo is picked up and delivered according to time-sensitive schedules.
- Maintain information on shipments under Customs control and ensures paperwork required for the release of the cargo is given to proper station import personnel.
- Review and assimilate stored data and enter new data in computer database.
- Assist with shrink-wrapping, loading and down-loading freight, verifying the labeling of domestic shipments, and noting the count and condition of cargo received.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and ainimum three years’ experience required, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- inimum two years industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of geographic market required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one situations or in small group situations.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Consistent punctual attendance.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit careers.cevalogistics.com.