Website Royale Company
The dispatcher role is responsible for the planning and execution of all dispatch supply chain functions in the most efficient manner that results in exceptional service to members and customers.
- Responsible for effective and efficient planning, coordination, and execution of drivers and equipment to assigned destination.
- Prepare daily, detailed shift and status reports
- Coordinate plans and execute routes and deliveries in accordance to customer times, PMO standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all DOT regulations are met.
- Provide consistent and exceptional service to all customers.
- Demonstrate an understanding and functionality with a Trucking computer database and other related computer systems.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit royalecompany.applicantstack.com.