Website Cue Health
Cue Health Inc. is seeking to hire a full-time Dispatcher. Cue is looking for Dispatchers to monitor key process parameters and act as a communication point for emergency and non-emergency calls. The dispatcher will receive requests, transmit messages and track vehicles to ensure the operation is running at peak efficiency. This role will be responsible for helping to establish an operational command center staffed to support 24/7 operation to support manufacturing, facilities and transportation for a multi-site company.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use radio, phone or computer to send coordinate production flow, support maintenance operations by monitoring critical control points and dispatch appropriate personnel to address the issues.
- Monitor and route transportation between facilities to ensure that materials are delivered in a timely manner to support the 24/7 production environment
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged period of time
- Adjusting things with precision
- Adjusting, moving or lifting objects up to 50 pounds
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Operating machinery and/or power tools
You will work in a modern open office located in Sorrento Valley in San Diego, CA, with a lot of natural light. As an early employee your contribution will set the pace and have an impact in Cue’s future. Your work and ideas will be valued and respected, and we hope you will find enjoyment working with a great team on such an innovative device.
- New computer equipment
- Unlimited snacks
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.