Website A1 Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
A1 Worldwide Logistics, Inc. is a Freight Forwarding and Customs Brokerage firm that provides personalized ONE on ONE service to help individuals and businesses through the logistics process. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service while helping our clients navigate through the import and export process.
We currently have an Entry Writer position open. The ideal candidate will have recently graduated or is pursuing a degree in International Business. Is well organized, customer focused, and has good communications skills.
This position is a Jr. level position. The expected length of relevant prior experience beyond formal education is 1 to 2 years.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Detail and outcome oriented
- Well organized and able to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Professional manner with a strong ethical code
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Self-motivated and able to stay on task with little or no supervision
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred
- Fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Perform Administrative tasks: Answer telephones, respond to inquiries and/or refer callers accordingly
- Printing documents, opening files, collect documents from clients, trace shipments
- Work directly with customers, Customs, and overseas offices to file entries
- Tracking shipments and obtaining arrival information Air & Ocean
- Make U.S. Customs entries under U.S. Customs law
- Ensure that all documents required by U.S. Customs regulations are correct and complete
- Ensure that entries are in compliance with U.S. Customs
- Working knowledge of OGA’s – FDA, FCC, USDA, FWS, etc.
- Coordinating deliveries with truckers and clients
- Maintain up to date knowledge, including any needed continuing education, of the regulations and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- IES/Descartes experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.