Website Smarter Logistics
Smarter Logistics is a fast-growing company and we are looking for a qualified Air Cargo Freight Broker who is interested in joining a growing company with career advancement opportunities, aggressive commissions, and a high-energy work environment. We will also consider candidates that have experience with Air Cargo Charter or working for a Freight Forwarder.
- You will be responsible for managing all activities related to Air Cargo and will be in charge of prospecting new clients
- You will manage all Domestic & International queries, handling shipments, communication & problem-solving both quickly and efficiently
- You will manage the correct preparation of shipment quoting, routing, documentation, rate negotiation, tracking, and billing
- You will assist Sales Teams and global partners with Air & Import and Export issues
- You will provide planning for, direction to, and will control available resources associated with the timely, damage-free movement of Air Cargo
- You will provide for the safe loading/unloading, processing, and movement of Air & Ocean shipments
- You will maintain internal operational databases ensuring compliance with the company’s partner/vendor standards
- You will manage client relationships while overseeing quotes from partnering offices and agents to include monitoring and responding quickly to incoming/outgoing correspondence
Why should you join us?
- We are a company that is growing fast and provide you with room for growth in your career
- Our salary structure is base + commission.
- Our commission structure is very aggressive.
- We will train you with all the necessary leads, information and tools
- We will provide you with a great Team environment with people from different cultures
What do we expect from you?
- Strong skills in all facets of Domestic & International Operations Air and Freight Forwarding clients
- Ability to multi-task with attention to details
- Problem-solving, negotiating, and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with customer relations and relationship management
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Freight Forwarding managing Domestic and International Operations, and at least 3 years of leadership experience in a professional setting.
- Having a book of business is not required but it is considered a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33619: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.