We believe in the power of supporting freight agents as entrepreneurs in America?s transportation business.
We exist as an extension of our freight agent?s business to help solve transportation challenges for our customers through personalized attention, committed partnerships, exceptional technology, and a dedicated team of transportation experts that stand behind them.
We empower agent entrepreneurs.
WHAT WE VALUE
Our values are the set of guiding beliefs that help us function together as one, and shape the way we behave.
At LDi, we are led by these core values: Mutually Successful Partnerships, Continually Investing, Integrity, Teamwork.
1140 Wehrle Drive, Buffalo, NY 14221
The 2nd Shift Support is responsible for providing administrative support and outstanding customer service to LDi freight broker agents, carriers, and other customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide after-hours support between Carrier Compliance, Accounts Receivable, and Exporting departments. Responsibilities include verifying rates, complete assigned NOAs, billing, and exporting.
- Respond and complete incoming phone calls and tickets in LDi Help Desk.
- Complete ad-hoc duties from 1st shift lead.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma is required.
- 3+ year(s) of customer service experience with both phone calls and emails.
- Logistic experience is a plus, but not required.
- An eye for details and accuracy is imperative.
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive data.
- Effective communication skills and strong positive customer service ability.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PHYSICAL DEMAND REQUIREMENTS
- The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, lift and/or move light weight items. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, for viewing a computer terminal distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception vision for moving objects and ability to adjust focus.
- This position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Schedule: 4pm to 12am
- Non-Exempt (Hourly)
- Benefits Eligible
Looking for more Education or Experience?! Check out our Freight Broker Courses!